MONEY, MONEY, MONEY... SHOULD BE FUNNY?
December 2020 from 9:30 to 18:00
What is the money for you? What value do you give it? What role does it play in your life?
What if your relationship to money influenced your view of the world, of you and your actions?
This is what many studies in Neuroscience suggest showing that our behavior with money is often more emotional than rational, more automatic than voluntary.
According to Peter Koenig's research, one of the reasons is certainly that money is a medium on which an idea is projected and through which this idea is materialized.
And that's where the value of money lies!
It is also the key to understanding and transforming your relationship to money so that it is at the service of your projects, rather than a source of stress.
This seminar is for you if you want to:
• Evaluate your work at its true value
• Spend your money with pleasure rather than spend it with anguish
• Stop free or repeated rebates
• Get into debt to finance a project while remaining serene
• Increase your rates or ask for a raise by being comfortable
• Allow you to make more money or stop wanting more
• Stay calm with limited financial visibility ...
For who? Executives, management teams, entrepreneurs, liberal profession, intrapreneurs, professional associations.
Duration: 2 days
Number of participants: 6 to 12 people
Location: Venice, Italy
Dates: March 5-6 2020
Hours: 9 am to 6 pm
Price: 600 € + VAT